Zendesk suggests nearly three out of five consumers report that good customer service is key for them to feel loyalty toward a brand. Are you looking to build a strong customer support mechanism? One of the most powerful ways to make your customer service impressive is to use a power virtual agent.
But what is a Power Virtual Agent?
A virtual agent is “a software program that uses scripted rules and, increasingly, artificial intelligence applications to serve as an online customer service representative or guidance to their customers to your website or service. It leads an intelligent conversation with users, responds to their questions and performs adequate non-verbal behavior.
What is a Power Platform?
Power platform is a combination of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agent and Power Automate into one powerful business application platform that provides quick and easy app building and data insights solution.
Benefits of Using a Virtual Agent:
- Offer 24/7 customer service.
- Alert your team about a hot lead and automate the process.
- Automate repetitive or repetitive tasks.
- Improve customer satisfaction
Virtual Agent Industry Use Cases
- If a sales representative of a Service Company wants to schedule meetings with prospective clients, they may use a virtual agent to send out automated email invites to their clients.
- If a customer wants to know the status of their ticket or query, they can leverage a virtual agent and enter their ticket number to get the status of their ticket.
- If a patient needs to schedule an appointment with a doctor, they may log into a healthcare website, and use a virtual agent to check the doctor’s availability and make an appointment.
Features of the Power Virtual Agent
- Boat View
Boat view is the main screen where developers can create or configure their boat. As shown in the screen below, the right side (green colour) represents the answers (suggestions) provided by the virtual agent in the boat configuration based on the user’s questions. And on the left side (blue colour) you may see how the boat would look to the customer.
- Analytics View
In the analytics view, you may see basic analytics including a summary, customer satisfaction and sessions. Sessions can be viewed as resolved, escalated or abandoned. Analytics View provides actionable insights into performance metrics and identifies customer service trends.
- You may also embed power virtual agent in portal and website
After creating a power virtual agent boat, you may test and deploy it on the customer portal or your website.
Live Agent Handover
Using Power Virtual Agents, you may transfer the conversations to live agents seamlessly and contextually when the end-user is not satisfied with the boat answer. Live agents who are using any connected engagement hub will be notified that a conversation requires a live agent, see the context of the prior conversation, and resume the conversation.
Leveraging power virtual agents can tremendously benefit your business. It is also a cost-effective way to boost your customer support game. To know more about the same, connect with an DEV IT expert here.