We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website, showcasing our Dedicated Technical Support services designed with a fresh new look, that aims to create a user-friendly browsing experience for our trusted & valued customers and business partners. We are ecstatic with the results and we think you will be too. You can find the website at http://dedicatedtechnicalsupport.com/
Our goal with this new website is to provide our current and prospective clients an easier way to learn about our Dedicated Technical Support Services. We worked hard to make sure it contains valuable information to assist our visitors with their Dedicated Support Team needs.
We invite you to visit our new website and hope you will enjoy your experience. We value your feedback, so, if you have any questions, comments, feedback or suggestions to improve any areas of our website please send them our way.
Are you looking for a reliable Dedicated Customer Support resource working as an extension of your team? Leverage on our Flexible, Cost-effective, and Qualified Dedicated Support Team without the overhead and headaches of managing IT Staff function in-house. Realize the benefits of augmenting your professional expertise with skilled talent & increased productivity.
Improve the Quality of Technical Support!
- Incident Management
- Server Management
- End-user Service Desk
- Vendor Escalations
- Knowledge Management
- And more…
A quick overview of our Dedicated Technical Support offerings
- Choice of Level 1, Level 2 and/or Level 3 certified & experienced customer support executives and engineers who work exclusively for your company.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- White Label Support
- Pre-sales Support
- ITIL and CMMi Level 3 appraised matured process
- 100% Resolutions
- Flexible hours
- Multi-domain knowledgeable staff
- Periodic reviews
- And more…
Visit our exclusive website http://dedicatedtechnicalsupport.com/ and build your Dedicated Technical Support Team today!
Latest posts by Zenul Jinwala (see all)
- 5 Must Haves in an ERP Solution for Manufacturing Companies - April 6, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Mainstream Support to End Soon. Didn’t See It Coming? Don’t Panic! - March 29, 2018
- Meet Us at GITEX 2017, Sheikh Rashid Hall, NASSCOM Pavilion | Stand: SR – 08 - September 20, 2017